Georgia SSSBCI Looks For A Student Employee – Loan Manager
Georgia SSSBCI looks for a student employee – a part-time or full-time loan manager. Job is to work with medical insurance, loans that are taken out for medical maintenance, treatment, healthcare services.
We are looking for a talented student to perform either online or offline. The successful candidate will be committed to the development and success of the business by advancing strategies that increase productivity and enable certain achievement.
The main idea is to help people find the right product to cope with the problems appeared recently.
Loan manager responsibilities include:
- High-quality processing of incoming customer flow and work with regular customers, companies;
- Fast and attentive loan processing;
- Cash register control, documentation and reporting;
- Entering data into the program.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in the sale of financial products is welcome, but not required, as we have developed a training system;
- Competent oral and written speech;
- Experienced PC user;
- Sociability, benevolence, result orientation, stress tolerance.
Payment is negotiated during the interview. Send us all questions and resumes by email.
Tags: employment, Georgia, students